AUX Port Splitter
- Create an extra auxiliary port on your Celestron computerized mount with this AUX Port Splitter
- Two auxiliary ports are required to use accessories like the Celestron StarSense AutoAlign on telescopes with only one built-in AUX port
- Adapter has two 6-pin auxiliary outputs and one 6-pin input
3 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free domestic shipping
- 7 day return policy on UAE orders.
- Discounted intl. shipping rates. Request a Quote
You can easily add a second auxiliary port to your Celestron mount with the Celestron AUX Port Splitter. This parallel adapter plugs into the AUX or hand controller port of your computerized telescope and splits it into two, allowing you to connect the Celestron StarSense AutoAlign, or another peripheral device, to your telescope and still keep the hand controller plugged in.