Digital Microscope Imager
- 2MP image sensor makes a traditional microscope into a digital microscope.
- Capture images and video of your specimens via your computer.
- The microscope imager works with 23 mm to 30 mm diameter eyepieces.
- Connect the imager to your computer via USB 2.0 cable.
- Downloadable software works with both Mac and Windows PCs
- Imager Works with Mac OS via PhotoBooth and Quick Camera.
Available on backorder
- Free domestic shipping
- 7 day return policy on UAE orders.
- Discounted intl. shipping rates. Request a Quote
Turn your traditional microscope (stereo and biological) into a high-resolution digital microscope using a 2MP CMOS sensor digital microscope imager. Replace the eyepiece of your microscope with the Celestron Digital Imager, then connect via USB to your computer to start streaming live images of your specimens. It’s the perfect tool for hobbyists, teachers, students, medical labs, exhibits and more.
Celestron S-Viewer Software
Use the downloadable Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure and annotate your specimens with built-in measurement and marking tools.
Note – S-Viewer software is only compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10). Imager can be used directly as an external camera on Mac OS systems via Photo Booth or Quick Camera.
|Sensor type:||Color CMOS|
|Imaging sensor size:||1/3.2″|
|Effective pixels:||1600 x 1200|
|Max resolution:||1600 x 1200|
|Image Frame Rate:||15fps @ 1600 x 1200 | 15fps @ 1280 × 960 | 30fps @ 640 × 480|
|Control interface:||USB 2.0|
|Control Software Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10|
|Power:||USB 2.0 supported|
|Operating Temp:||0° – 50° C|
|Weight (without box):||3.17 oz (90 g)|
|Dimensions (without box):||30mm * 53.5|
|Included Items:||Digital Microscope Camera | USB 2.0 cable | Adapter ring 23.2mm – 30mm (0.91″ – 1.18″)|