- Portable power pack for your computerized Celestron telescope using Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry
- Powers your telescope for up to 10 hours
- Smaller, lighter, safer, and easier to maintain than lithium-ion and sealed lead acid designs
- Up to 2000 charge cycles – four times more than lithium-ion and 7 times more than sealed lead-acid designs
- Un-recharged shelf life of up to 10 years – 3 times better than lithium-ion and 10 times better than sealed lead-acid designs
- Environmentally friendly – Does not use toxic heavy metals
- Battery shuts off automatically when insufficient current flow is detected to prevent you from inadvertently draining your battery
Available on backorder
- Free domestic shipping
- 7 day return policy on UAE orders.
- Discounted intl. shipping rates. Request a Quote
The PowerTank Lithium keeps the charge going for the astronomer on the go. The Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery chemistry has significant advantages over other battery chemistries.
– The LiFePO4 has an un-recharged shelf life of 10 years compared to 3 years for the Lithium Iron and 6-9 months for a Sealed Lead-Acid battery.
– The battery performance of the PowerTank Lithium phosphate degrades at a much slower pace than other chemistries.
– The LiFePO4 can be charged and discharged 2000 times compared to only 500 for a Lithium Iron battery and 300 for sealed lead-acid designs.
– The batteries will last as long as the telescope you use it with!
– The LiFePO4 uses phosphates instead of environmentally hazardous elements like cobalt or lead commonly found in other rechargeable batteries.
– Can withstand higher temperatures than lithium-iron designs and will not be a fire danger if accidentally punctured.
This combined with its rugged design make it the perfect outdoor power supply.
Keep your telescopes, smartphones, tablets, GPS systems, cameras and other USB-powered devices as active as you are with PowerTank Lithium—the ideal outdoor portable-charging solution for your electronic gear.
|Battery Capacity:||84.4 Wh|
|Charging Input:||16VDC @ 2000mA|
|Charge Time (from flat):||4 hours|
|Telescope Power Port:||12VDC @ 3000mA, Tip positive|
|Car Battery Adapter Port:||None|
|USB Charging Port 1 Output:||5VDC @ 1000mA|
|USB Charging Port 2 Output:||5VDC @ 2100mA|
|Auto Shutoff Threshold Current:||(12V Port) – Less than 250mA for a long period of time|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F – 140°F (-20°C – 60°C)|
|Light Panel:||Red or White with two brightness settings for each color|
|Weather Proof/Dust Proof:||IP-65 rating|
|Telescope Power Cord:||6.5 ft (2 m) with connector for Celestron telescopes|
|Strap:||2″ wide hook and loop strap for attachment to tripod leg and a 10″ hanging strap|
|Product Dimensions:||190.5mm x 76.2mm (7.5″ x 3″)|
|Product Weight:||2.25 lbs (1.02 kg)|
|Included Items:||Battery pack | AC mains charger | Power cord for Celestron telescopes | Strap for attaching to tripod | Strap for hanging|
|Dimensions||22 × 20.5 × 10.5 cm|