Vibration Suppression Pad (VPS)
- 3 vibration suppression pads go under your tripod legs to stabilize your telescope and prevent unwanted shaking
- Made with Sorbothane® only available in the USA. Cheap imitations use silicon which do not absorb shock and may melt in the Sun.
- Engineered by Celestron specifically to dampen vibrations
- Works on any surface
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free domestic shipping
- 7 day return policy on UAE orders.
- Discounted intl. shipping rates. Request a Quote
Wind, an unsteady tripod, or even an accidental bump can disturb your image quality. Keep your telescope still while observing with these sturdy pads. Simply place your tripod legs on top of the pads to absorb shock and stabilize your telescope.
Celestron’s set of three Vibration Suppression Pads are manufactured using Sorbothane® (available only in the USA) recognized worldwide as the ultimate material for attenuating shock, isolating vibration and damping noise. No synthetic rubber or polymer can dissipate energy as effectively. BEWARE OF CHEAPER KNOCK-OFFS USING LESS CAPABLE MATERIALS! Imitations use silicon which is low-cost, does not work well, and may melt in the sun. Similar materials used in China look and feel the same, but do not perform half as well as products using Sorbothane®.